Benefits of Pilates
Pilates Practice Can:
- Improve strength, flexibility and balance.
- Tone and build long, lean muscles without bulk.
- Challenge deep abdominal muscles to support the core.
- Engage the mind and enhance body awareness.
- Condition efficient patterns of movement making the body less prone to injury.
- Reduce stress, relieve tension, boost energy through deep stretching.
- Promote recovery from strain or injury.
- Increase joint range of motion.
- Restore postural alignment.
- Create a stronger, more flexible spine.
- Improve circulation.
- Heighten neuromuscular coordination.
- Offer relief from back pain and joint stress.
- Correct over-training of muscle groups which can lead to stress and injury.
- Enhance mobility, agility and stamina.
- Compliment sports training and develop functional fitness for daily life activity.
- Improve the way your body looks and feels.